All Articles Tagged "NBA Playoffs"
Tension is mounting as our favorite NBA teams sweat for those rings. On top of all the excitement of the playoffs, the ladies in particular have the extra bonus of seeing these athletic Adonises hustle in the paint. So much to take in. Eye candy for days.
Check out the goodies over at StyleBlazer.com.
More on Madame Noire!
- Don’t Lie, You Were Jamming Too: 7 Singers & Groups We Used to Get Made Fun Of For Listening To
- Bump a Book of Rules: Love Is Not That Complicated
- Ask a Very Smart Brotha Live: Lying on the Equipment & Being Friend Zoned
- Same Ish, Different Year: Do We Still Need the BET Awards?
- No Need To Call Tyrone: 7 Ways To Bow Out Of A Relationship Gracefully
- Madame On the Street: How Long Should You Wait to Have Sex?
- Dayummm…They Look Good For Their Age: Celebs Who Prove That Black Don’t Crack
You probably don’t care like that, but it’s playoff time! That time of year where Facebook statuses are devoted to talking trash, bandwagons are hopped on, TNT and ABC are your man’s favorite letters in the alphabet, and a missed lay up can elicit a reaction that sounds like pure agony. It’s beautiful! But if you’re not interested in basketball stats, botched plays and Charles Barkley commentary, you’re probably not watching, nor caring. But something that might make you turn away from the estrogen of ‘Braxton Family Values” and into the testosterone of NBA playoff ball is the tall, dark and handsome men that make every game worth watching. Straying from the veteran fine-ness (aka, you already know they’re Hot) of folks like Dwayne Wade and cutie Ray Allen, here are five up-and-coming brothas (still in the playoffs) who you need to be cheering for until the off-season.
(Target Market News) — Even though it didn’t have the benefit of an NBA Playoff game to boost its overall numbers, ABC managed to hang on to enough of the black audience it has gained these past weeks to take second place among the networks. It also had something that Fox didn’t have — a show in the top three of the week’s Top 25. Once again, American Idol failed to make the cut.