All Articles Tagged "Najah Chavis"
Sister Of Bow Wow’s Baby Mama Puts Him On Blast: “When Are You Gonna Publicly Announce You’re A Deadbeat?”
Najah Chavis, the little sister of Joie Chavis who is the mother of Bow Wow’s daughter, is not afraid to get e-buck—much like her big sis. There was already controversy over Bow Wow’s parenting–or lack thereof–last summer when Joie said she didn’t put his name on their child’s birth certificate because, well, he wasn’t a father, and now her little sister is pulling a Christina Milian and calling Bow Wow a deadbeat all over the Internet.
The YBF caught the trail of tweets where Najah essentially says Bow Wow fronts for the public, posting pics with his daughter like he’s father of the year, when neither he nor his mother sees Shai on a regular basis. Here are just a few of the messages she sent out:
Najah may be right about Bow Wow but Shai is not her baby, nor is that her situation to expose on the Internet. Perhaps she should scroll through the e-rolodex of men who have been put on blast for failing at fatherhood and see how quickly that made them change their ways—it doesn’t. You can’t make any man be a father and if Bow Wow really isn’t providing any type of financial assistance for his child as she alleged in other tweets she needs to spend her free time helping her big sis fill out child support paperwork not being messy on Twitter. Thoughts?
More on Madame Noire!
- Things That Freak Me Out: Men Who Pretend to Be Perfect
- Reality TV Repeat Offenders: 8 People Who’ve Been On Multiple Reality Shows
- Jasmine Diaz, Founder of the Shawn Mackenzi Agency, On the Business of Matchmaking
- “You’ll Find Love When You Stop Looking” And Other Advice To Ignore
- Cut It Out! The Ridiculous Discussion Surrounding Gabby Douglas’ Hair
- Did You Know They Dated? Part II: 11 MORE Surprising Secret Lovers and Boos We Didn’t Know About
- Where Are They Now: The Men of “I Love New York 1 & 2”