All Articles Tagged "My Life II…The Journey Continues (Act I)"
Mary just released her newest video for the track, “Why” off the album, My Life II…The Journey Continues (Act I). This time around, Mary gets a guest appearance from Ricky Rozay (you low-key crush), who always makes songs a bit smoother (though I noticed his bars have nothing to do with what the track is about…). Mary is decked out in some fabulous fashions, as is the big man, and they switch from wearing all-black everything to looking fresh and clean in white ensembles. Mary sings about–you guessed it–a love gone wrong that she wants to get back on track, but somehow finds herself in the club when she looks like she’d rather be in the house crying. But once again, at least she looks fabulous in all her angst! Loving the song and the video as a whole isn’t bad. But what do you think? Check it out and let us know below.
More on Madame Noire!
- “Would We Still Back Barack Obama if He Were Married to a White Woman?”
- “Messy: Terrell Owens Confronts Baby Mommas on Dr. Phil”
- “Check Ya Vocals: 7 Songs That Would’ve Sounded Better If Someone Else Sang Them”
- “2012 Met Costume Institute Gala: Beyoncé, Rihanna & More Show Out On The Red Carpet”
- You Can Do Better: Your Standards Are Too Low If You Accept These 6 Things
- “How Far Can Swag Take You? An Analysis of the Rick Ross Appeal”
- “Phil Mushnick (And Those Who Agree With Him), Tell Us Why You’re Really Mad at Jay-Z”