All Articles Tagged "mossimo for target"
Target, or Tar-sjay as us frugal fashion girls like to call it, just released their Spring lookbook for the Mossimo line and it’s definitely inspired by the soon-to-be-sunny days of spring. There seems to be something for everyone with this line, effortlessly mixing work and weekend wear. Fun floral prints are seen on draped jackets, dresses, and shorts; while business casual pants and pencil skirts keep you looking professional but not stuffy. Basic blue jeans are in every woman’s wardrobe, so the Mossimo line also uped the ante by introducing some bright denims in yellow, white and cobalt.
Take a look at the entire collection at StyleBlazer.com, you won’t believe everything is under $50.00.
More on Madame Noire!
- Ask a Very Smart Brotha Live: High School Sweethearts & Love Languages
- Divas in Training: Celebrities During Their High School Years
- Hold Up!: 7 Things You Should Stop Your Girlfriends From Doing
- “Mommy, Are We Born This Way Until We Get A Weave?”
- 10 Bad Habits That Get In the Way of Good Relationships
- Be Cool: 6 Signs You May Be Dealing With Anxiety Issues
- Tupac Comes to Broadway
- Show Off Your Shape! Style Tips To Flatter Your Body