All Articles Tagged "Morrocan"
Because I know you can’t get enough of #dembabies, and Nick and Mariah know you can’t either, we’ve got more photos from the twins’ huge April 30 birthday party in Paris! In them, you can see the cutie pies (who are getting so big by the way) playing with their new toys (including a play Ferrari car) and getting adorable with mom and dad as they turn the big 1. They look so much like Mariah, it’s crazy! And by the look of those toys, those kids are going to be spoiled (but that’s not a bad thing in my book!). Check out the belated cuteness below:
In other baby news…or make that kid news, Tallulah Dash (the daughter of Rachel Roy and Damon Dash) turned four recently. In true child-of-a-fashionista fashion, she was decked out with chick jewelry, and both a fab princess cake and balloons. To commemorate her turning four, after tweeting a pic of her big girl, Rachel Roy said, “Today she is 4 ☺! May she grow up to be happy compassionate and wise… ♥ you babygirl…xxRR” Check out the little big girl in all her birthday glory:
And last but not least, we just wanted to share a cute photo of Emily B and her kids (and Fab and his mother) as she celebrated Mother’s Day this past weekend. Her son, Johan, is growing up fast by the way! She posted this adorable pic through her Twitter of her kids, Taina and Johan, and her man, as she had a wonderful (and fashionable) Mommy’s Day.
How lovely. *Smiles*
More on Madame Noire!
- Bet You Didn’t Know: Secrets Behind the Making of “The Color Purple”
- Lord Help Me, I’ve Got The Old Chick in The Club, Ready For a Family Itch
- An Open Letter to People With Jobs…Who Don’t Want to Work
- Wondering What The Most Popular Baby Names Were of 2011?
- Made For T.V. Moms: Our Favorite Reality Show Mothers
- Where Are They Now? The Cast of “New York Undercover”
- Evening Eye Candy: Model Broderick Hunter
What kind of childhood would a kid have without their own website? A pretty horrible one by Hollywood standards. Little Monroe and Morrocan Cannon have one (Dembabies.com), and on it, mom and dad shared some new pics of the growing twins and their happy family. In the first photo, mom and dad are chilling in their convertible (with the “M” for Mariah on the seats…and her signature butterfly) while the kiddies sit (and stand) in their laps. They’re getting so big!
And in the second picture, the twins are having playtime in a pile of toilet paper. On paper, it sounds gross, but in photo shoot form, it’s adorable! If you don’t agree, then we can’t be looking at the same picture. Check it out!
Yep, Roc and Roe are definitely growing up fast and looking a lot like mom and dad. Seems the parentals are getting them started early in the business with these cute little photoshoots and lavish parties. I’m sure they’ll be little superstars in no time…
More on Madame Noire!
- “Would We Still Back Barack Obama if He Were Married to a White Woman?”
- “Messy: Terrell Owens Confronts Baby Mommas on Dr. Phil”
- “Check Ya Vocals: 7 Songs That Would’ve Sounded Better If Someone Else Sang Them”
- “2012 Met Costume Institute Gala: Beyoncé, Rihanna & More Show Out On The Red Carpet”
- You Can Do Better: Your Standards Are Too Low If You Accept These 6 Things
- “How Far Can Swag Take You? An Analysis of the Rick Ross Appeal”
- “Phil Mushnick (And Those Who Agree With Him), Tell Us Why You’re Really Mad at Jay-Z”