All Articles Tagged "Michele Kendle"
A new cosmetics company is stepping onto the scenes to bring new color and product choices to make up fans everywhere. Black-owned Misheke Cosmetics will have its official launch on Saturday, April 28 in Atlanta, Georgia.
“I believe that Misheke Cosmetics will attract women who are mothers, sisters, and those who want to make a fresh start,” founder Michele Kendle said in a press statement. Kendle, a native of St. Louis, has almost a decade of experience in the fashion industry. She finally decided to branch out on her own and create Misheke Cosmetics, LLC in 2011.
Kendle’s goal is to create an affordable, line of cosmetics products for women of all colors. Platinum Fierce Twisted is her first makeup line, and features four eye shadows, one lipstick and one lip gloss in two color palettes.
“The Misheke woman is a student, a doctor, a lawyer. This woman is strong and courageous,” she said.
After the launch of her line, Kendle also hopes to extend her brand to include foundations and skincare products. Eventually she also hopes to launch the Misheke Foundation, which will be a nonprofit organization dedicated to helping women and girls in difficult life transitions.
More on Madame Noire Business!
- Crisis Management Lessons: Handle Scandal Like Your Name Is Kerry Washington
- Behind the Music: Top Black Women Music Industry Executives
- Entrepreneur Spotlight: A Sister-Run Business Brings High-End Tea Stateside
- Behind the Click: DeAnna Davidson, President and CEO of Tracen Technologies
- Your Hair Has A Role In Your Career Success