All Articles Tagged "Michael Jackson’s kids"
By Danielle Young
Paris Jackson‘s father was (and still is) the King of Pop, we were never really allowed to pay much attention to her until, well…we lost her father. Seeing the bright-eyed beauty’s pain televised at Michael Jackson’s memorial service placed a spotlight on the 14-year-old’s life.
Michael had our attention captured as he dangled his son Blanket over a balcony, attempting to show the flashing cameras the baby without truly showing him. Michael had an odd obsession with keeping his children’s identities secret as he shrouded their faces with scarves and masks. He may have well just placed a “Look At Me Now” sign on their foreheads. The media ate it up and tried every chance they could to get a clear photo of Michael’s kids.
Read more at hellobeautiful.com
More on Madame Noire!
- Might Don’t Make It: Why I Quit a New Job I Hated
- “Ho*s Be Winning!” 8 People Who Became Overnight Celebrities For Being Scandalous
- Not Just Another Bullying Victim: Why Does Karen Klein Matter So Much to Us?
- B**** Bad, Woman Good, Lady Better: Lupe Fiasco Gets the Bad Beyotch Meme Right
- How Important Is The Ring?
- Bet You Didn’t Know: Secrets Behind The Making of School Daze
- They’ve Got a Story To Tell: Celebs Who Went From Top Ramen to Top Dollar
When Michael Jackson died last June, he was survived by three children –Prince, 13, Paris, 12 and Blanket, 8 — and an estate worth $300 million dollars. Now, details of Jackson’s will have been leaked to the press, revealing that his children were awarded 40% of his estate: $33 million each.