All Articles Tagged "michael beach"
We all know there’s Hollywood and then there’s black Hollywood. African American stars don’t get the same notoriety as their white counterparts despite their good looks, amazing acting chops and undeniable star power. Sad,right? From heartthrobs to veterans, these 15 thespians deserve the awards and accolades more than any other. Check out this list of black actors and actresses that should be leading in Hollywood.
Nia Long is beautiful. She is also the girl next door with a great deal of sass and sophistication. She lit our fire playing Nina in “Love Jones” and Bird in “Soul Food.” She’s been acting for quite some time and her staying power is phenomenal. Hollywood should take a deeper look.
Tags:Alfre Woodard, Angela Bassett, Back to Black, black actors, black actresses, Black Hollywood, Golden Brooks, Golden Tichina Arnold, Hollywood, Jill Marie Jones, larenz tate, leading african american actors, lela rochon, Maia Campell, Mekhi Phifer, michael beach, Morris Chestnut, Nia Long, Omar Epps, Persia WhiteGirlfriends, Raven SymoneKhalil Kain, Tatyana Ali, tracee ellis ross
Madame Noire had the honor of attending the American Black Film Festival in Miami this year and got to catch up with a variety of talent including actor Michael Beach, who sat down to discuss the themes in his new movie “A Fool and His Money” out on DVD from One Village Entertainment. Check it out.
More on Madame Noire!
- HALF ON A BABY: The Top 7 Ways You’ll Know He’s Ready For Kids
- Race To The Ring: Will These Women Get Their Famous Men To Put A Ring On It?
- Are You an Alpha Female?
- Let’s Talk, Ladies: Are You Afraid Of The “S” Word?
- My Story: For Colored Girls Who’ve Considered Suicide When the Law Couldn’t Protect Them From Incest
- Locs to Love: 7 Celebs With Fabulous Locs
- Noire Naturals, Episode 1: The Natural Twist Out