All Articles Tagged "Metro World News"
Turns out Karl is a huge fan of Michelle Obama, and he told the Metro World News in Paris so today, as he gave his thoughts on the hottest news stories. Here’s what he said:
“Yes he does [deserve to be re-elected], especially because of Mrs. Obama. I’m a big fan of Mrs. Obama – and her face, I think, is magical. He would not be there without her. Mrs. Obama is not a fashion statement, but she has other things to do. My favorite thing about Mrs Obama was when she was asked if her skirt was not too tight and she answered “Why you don’t like my big black a**?”* I want [Barack] Obama to win because there is nothing better anyway, and especially because of her.
I never voted in my life. I will never vote. I know too much about politics from what’s going on backstage. To vote you have to believe all that garbage that they promise you, and they can’t keep those promises. If someone gave me an Obama pin, I would just put it on.”
If you’re scratching your head a little bit, you should be. Michelle Obama actually never made that big black a** comment, but it would have been great is she did—although, oddly enough, Karl isn’t a fan of anything too big.When asked how he felt about singer Lana Del Ray, he turned the attention to Adele, saying:
“The thing at the moment is Adele. She is a little too fat, but she has a beautiful face and a divine voice.”
You can always count on Karl to keep it non-PC.
Did you know he was such a Michelle Obama fan?
Brande Victorian is a blogger and culture writer in New York City. Follower her on Twitter at @be_vic.
More on Madame Noire!
- You Mad? 7 Signs That Your Attitude Is Hurting You More Than Others
- Does Dating White Trump Your Black Card?
- Swapping Spit: 7 Gag-Worthy Celebrity Kisses
- Dangerously In Love: Warning Signs To Protect Your Heart From Harming You
- My Name is My Name: Why We Need to Do Better in Naming Our Children
- LORD, Take Me Now! Signs You Hate Your Job
- Can You Marry Someone You Don’t Love?
- Hair Q&A: Work-Out Styles and Heat Damage