All Articles Tagged "Mandeecess"
Even though Yandy concealed her pregnancy for a while, it appears she was pregnant even before Kimbella, who announced she was with child when the last season of “Love and Hip-Hop” wrapped. Yesterday evening, the reality TV star gave birth to her son at 5:35 pm, and of course we know this because she tweeted this message to her followers:
According to The Jasmine Brand, Yandy’s little babe with longtime boyfriend Mandeecees was a healthy 7 pounds and 9 ounces and her LHH crew shouted her out with well wishes on Twitter as well.
Olivia tweeted congrats saying, “Everybody go congratulate my stinker @yandysmith.”
and bestie Kimbella shouted her out too, tweeting: “Long day.. Or journey I should say! Congrats to my Pud @yandysmith on her beautiful baby boy..She’s a trooper for delivering such a blessing”
From photos and the obvious timeline of when the last episode of the NY version of “Love & Hip-Hop” aired, Yandy should soon be returning the favor and sending her congrats to Kimbella and Juelz on their new little bundle. But for now it’s all about Yandy’s new family. Congrats to the new mommy!
More on Madame Noire!
- Bet You Didn’t Know: Secrets Behind the Making of “Waiting to Exhale”
- Know Your Shape: The Best Hair Cuts For Every Face
- The Silent Killer: HPV Do You Have It?
- Evening Eye Candy: Maxwell
- You Know You Wrong For That! 6 Lies We Tell Our Girlfriends
- Single Black Male: Should Women Still Expect Men to Pay for Dates?
- NEVER STOP, NEVER GIVE UP: 7 Things You Should Never Stop Doing For A Woman