All Articles Tagged "making it work"
The way Hollywood couples break up, (and really the way the rest of the country is breaking up) any couple who is making it work, is to be commended.
One Hollywood representation of this “making it work” skill is Denzel and Pauletta Washington’s marriage. Sure, we don’t live with them and surely don’t know the ends and outs of their union, but from the longevity of it and the things they have to say about one another are quite inspiring.
Find out what we mean at Hello Beautiful.com.
More on Madame Noire!
- Are You Giving Folks The WHOLE Story When It Comes to Your Relationship Drama?
- What’s Your Secret? 40-Something Women Who Look 30-Something
- Moooooom!: 6 of Hollywood’s Most Embarrassing Mothers
- Madonna, Chelsea Handler and White Woman Privilege
- 7 Misconceptions Men Have About Women
- Ray J Discusses Relationships with ‘KK’ and Whitney in New Tell-All Book
- Beauty At The Least: The Best Bargains To Help You Stay Beautiful
- Black vs. African American: Do You Have a Preference?
Ugh! Divorce is no joke. This we already knew, but watching it play out as publicly, and sometimes painfully, for celebrities solidifies this fact for those of us who’ve never experienced this trauma first hand.
Enter Seal and Heidi Klum.
I, like most people, felt that the two were making it work when the intention to divorce came to the forefront. But unlike most people, I can’t say that I was a big Seal and Heidi Klum fan. Not that I wanted their relationship to fail, they just didn’t leave a huge impact on me. The news of their split didn’t break my heart… until I saw Seal’s interview with Piers Morgan.
If you missed it, check the video below:
Dang! Was I the only one struck by his comments?
Either Seal needs to take his talents to the silver screen or he and Heidi need to reconsider some things. Of course we don’t know what’s going on behind closed doors, but this humble and unglamorous description of he and Heidi’s relationship, at least sounds like a potential foundation for reconciliation.
Even in their public statement about their split, the couple stated that they are still very much in love with one another. We know love isn’t enough, but it is at least a start, right?
What do you think about Seal’s comments? Are you holding out for a make-up?
More on Madame Noire!
- 7 Underrated Hollywood Actors
- Checking Your Baggage: Sorting Through Your Issues Before Settling Down
- Sisters In Hiding: Not So Famous Sisters of Famous Celebs
- President Obama Can Handle it, But I Can’t
- 8 Signs The Guy You’re Messing With Is NOT a Grown A** Man
- Traits of Trifling Parents
- He Loves Me: Men Who Just Adore Their Wives
- New Documentary Gets ‘In Our Heads About Our Hair’
When I was younger, love seemed so simple. That was clearly before I ever fell in love or even experienced a serious relationship. After a while, I realized that finding that special someone is only the beginning of relationship. A successful relationship requires more components than simply saying I love you. If love was genuinely enough, then most people would be happily married living out a fairy-tale dream; but the reality is, love is the fundamental glue that keeps a relationship together but it can be broken and tattered by irresponsible decisions, infidelity or lack of communication.
So the mere thought that love is enough to keep a relationship together is somewhat true but involves more than just those small but powerful three words. There are certain key elements that each relationship should have to make it work.
In the day of divorce everyone is looking for the secret to lasting love. Why can some couples stay together forever while other relationships fizzle and go flat in what seems like minutes.
Find out the key to making your love linger at Your Tango.com.