All Articles Tagged "make ups"
Make Up To Break Up That’s All They Did: Celebrity Couples Whose Relationships Were Drenched In Drama
Nowadays, celebrities like Chris Brown and Rihanna make headlines not so much for their musical or acting endeavors, but very much for their relationship and marriage drama. We read about it in magazines, we follow it on Twitter and we watch it on TV with fascination. But though the scandalous details of celebrity couple ups and downs may constantly bombard our senses in all forms of media, relationships like Chris and Rihanna’s are nothing new. Hollywood has been a hotbed of impassioned, and sometimes ridiculous, scandal for decades. To prove it, here are fifteen celebrity couples whose relationships were characterized by craziness – to us anyway.
More on Madame Noire!
- 7 Black Celebrities Who Suprisingly Practice or Dabbled In Scientology
- HOLD TIGHT! 10 Clutch Worthy Handbags under $100
- Fascinating Friends: Surprising Celebrity Friendships..We Almost Forgot About!
- “Give Her Half or Go Half on a Baby? – Questions Of Being a Father vs. Being a Husband
- Black Girls Do Swim, And 13-Year-Old Olympian Adzo Kpossi Proves It
- Did You Know They Dated? Part II: 11 MORE Surprising Secret Lovers and Boos We Didn’t Know About
- Things That Freak Me Out: Men Who Pretend to Be Perfect
So you and your man have decided to make amends and get back together. With plans of finally trying to ‘get it right’, you’ve decided that you want your make-up to be special and not consist solely of the infamous ‘make-up’ sex.
Not to downplay the act that’s referred to by many as the best sex ever, but there are other innovative ways to make-up and start fresh. Try these eight ways to begin your new relationship on the right note. They’re easy, thoughtful, and romantic.
Contrary to popular belief, some men like to be romanced as well, of course after the make-up sex. Sometimes it’s really the little things that matter the most and leave lasting impressions.