All Articles Tagged "magic mike"
If the caption from the above photo doesn’t sum up our feelings about Channing Tatum, then just plainly saying he’s a smokin’ piece of eye candy should do the trick. As corny as Step Up was back in the day, we can’t deny that we were giving him the eye throughout it with his slick dance moves and smile. To our surprise, that wack movie didn’t keep him down, and he’s gotten bigger and bigger, and cuter and cuter as the years have gone by. Don’t believe us? Check the gallery and I’m sure you will…
The reviews are rolling in for “Magic Mike,” the movie somewhat based on Channing Tatum’s former life as a male dancer, and the reviews are no less than stellar. Bossip host Jonesy got the luck of interviewing the two stars of the Steven Soderbergh production, Tatum and Matthew McConaughey, and let’s just say they weren’t too shy to show a little of their wild side.
More on Madame Noire!
- That’s That Ish I Don’t Like: Why I Can’t Stand When Parents Talk to Kids Like Adults
- “Ho*s Be Winning!” 8 People Who Became Overnight Celebrities For Being Scandalous
- Call Me Prejudiced, But I Only Let Black Women Do My Hair
- Noire Naturals, Episode 2: Maintaining Your Twist-Out Style
- “The Decision,” Fake Marriages & Crispy Chicken: 9 Moments Celebs Can’t Seem to Live Down
- Bet You Didn’t Know: Secrets Behind The Making of School Daze
- Ask a Very Smart Brotha: Why Did He Just Disappear?
There is virtually no way you could have avoided all the promotion for the upcoming movie, “Magic Mike.” It’s everywhere. There was that performance where the movie’s star, Channing Tatum, twerked on Elton John, there are the online campaigns, the commercials and now, the day-time tv interviews. (Did you catch True Blood cutie, Joe Manganiello side humping NBC’s Ann Curry?) They really want you to check out these fine men taking off their clothes. But I have to wonder if the movie’s creators, producers etc., realize that male strippers aren’t always that appealing to the fairer sex? Discussing the movie this morning, one of my coworkers expressed her sincerest, most passionate disgust for male strippers. I agreed. Male strippers just don’t do it for me. But I had to ask myself why. Why can’t some women get into the waggling wang? I gave it some thought and here’s what I came up with…