All Articles Tagged "Lundon’s Bridge"
Any excitement Paris Jackson has about landing a role in the 2014 film “Lundon’s Bridge” and the “Three Keys,” has likely been dampened by family feuding that is reportedly brewing over her budding acting career. According to an insider account in Us Weekly, Janet Jackson is ‘furious” that Michael’s daughter is entering the industry at the young age of 14.
“She feels it goes against Michael’s wishes to keep his kids out of the the limelight until age 18,” the source said. ”Janet thinks Paris should enjoy being a kid and possibly go to college.”
As a childhood star and member of a family where every child was robbed of their childhood by the entertainment world, it’s not hard to understand why Janet would be concerned. She reportedly told her teen niece “You’re only a child once,” and any adult knows once those years are gone you can’t get them back.
Naturally Paris is “hoping for more roles, and consequently the subject of her career has become “a huge dispute!” the source added.
One thing that’s for sure is Paris will always have the Jackson name to get her through the door so there’s no reason for her to rush into anything. She’s also only four years away from being a legal adult. She might want to enjoy the little bit of time she has left as a child before it’s gone.
Do you think Janet’s right for wanting Paris to wait to start her acting career?
- Did You Know They Dated? 10 Secret Lovers, Temporary Boos and Flings We Were Surprised By
- Let Me Get You Straight, Girl! Advice To The Real ‘Housewives’ Of Atlanta!
- When It Comes To Failed Marriages, Perhaps Expecting A Fairy Tale Is The Problem
- First Date, First Impression: Is It Really You?
- MN Exclusive: Jenifer Lewis On Her Favorite Role, Longevity & Playing The Momma
- Listen Up Fellas! 7 Signs SHE’s Just Not That Into You
- The Business Of Our Periods: Why Are Feminine Products So Darn Expensive?