All Articles Tagged "Look-A-Likes"
Breakups are tough. There’s no doubt about it. But some celebrities seem to have the same idea about how to get over or get back at their ex—they simply rebound with someone who looks like their former love. They’re not spitting images, but they’re enough to make you do a double-take and go “hmmm.” Are these celebs just missing their exes or trying their best to get back at them?
Rihanna & Dudley O’Shaughnessy/Chris Brown Look-a-Like
For her “We Found Love” video, Rih Rih cast a spitting image of her former flame, Chris Brown (during his blonde ambitions phase). Rihanna and model Dudley O’Shaughnessy reportedly even dated for a brief period.
Check out the other 8 celebs who used look-a-likes to ease a broken heart on StyleBlazer.com.
More on Madame Noire!
- True Life: I REFUSE to Do That in the Bedroom
- He Wrote That? Part II: More Surprising Songwriters Behind Some of Your Favorite Jams
- Strength, Great Skin and 5 Other Black Girl Privileges
- Looking For Trouble: The Day I Hurt Myself By Snooping on My Man…
- My Story: For Colored Girls Who’ve Considered Suicide When the Law Couldn’t Protect Them From Incest
- Ask a Very Smart Brotha Live: What’s With All the Diva Dudes?
- Noire Naturals, Episode 1: The Natural Twist Out
by Marissa Ellis
With all the billions of people in the world, there are some who are bound to look alike, even without being related, and even without sharing the same ethnicity. Check out the celebrities who we think bear an uncanny resemblance to each other.
Trina and Lala
Maybe it was their light eyes that attracted Trina and Lala to one another. These besties/look-alikes are a tight pair, with the Miami-based rapper often making appearances on Lala’s VH1 reality show. Their similar appearance should have Lala worried about Trina though, rather than her husband’s assistant Asani. We see how Reggie Bush pursued the look-a-like version of his ex Kim K after all.