All Articles Tagged "Live! With Kelly"
From The Grio
Former football star Michael Strahan is getting a permanent job in morning television as Kelly Ripa’s co-host.
Strahan replaces Regis Philbin on the syndicated “Live! With Kelly” show, adding his name to the title. The gap-toothed former New York Giant is currently a host of “Fox NFL Sunday.”
He was one of several men to get tryouts with Ripa as the show rotated several potential replacements since Philbin left last November. Philbin was the original “Live!” host for more than 28 years, with Ripa joining him in 2001.
Read more at The Grio
More on Madame Noire!
- Single Black Male: The 5 Steps to Approaching A Woman
- Where Are They Now? 11 Singers and Rappers Who Didn’t Blow Up Like We Thought They Would…
- Signs He Will NEVER Be Into You
- OO-OOP! Did You Know These Celeb Women Are Deltas?
- You Don’t Have To Be Wonder Woman: The Importance of Vulnerability In Relationships
- Bison Brothers: 10 Notable Men Who Attended Howard University
- Love On Your Terms: Are Your Expectations Too High?
In 2006, Cassie performed her hit song at the time, “Me & U” for the young crowd. During that performance, she was off-key, seemed stiff, and was basically a hot a** mess that proved to all those watching that singing was not really something she was very good at…
Fast forward to 2012, and the model/singer/Diddy’s alleged paramour returned to “106 & Park” to perform her newest hit, “King of Hearts.” This time around, she sounded pretty good (though some called foul for auto-tune…), and the dance moves were 10 times better. I was pretty entertained at the performance, which also included her singing to the remix of the track done by Kanye West (which I believe is better than the original). But you check out the performance, as well as the horrid one from 2006, and let us know what you think.
And here’s the 2006 performance…(*severe side eye*) It’s clear that she’s improved greatly.
And Ashanti also hit up “Live! With Kelly” to perform her song, “The Woman You Love.” Surprisingly, folks (Mario Lopez actually) still call her the “Princess of Hip Hop and R&B.” But anywho, she wore leather shorts and a leather jacket to sing the track for the crowd, and it seems she’s still doing a lot of yelling. But this time, I might have to blame her band for that (they were loud as hell and were off, which was throwing her vocals off). It wasn’t a bad performance though, just okay at this point…but what do you think? Check her out and let us know:
What do you think?
More on Madame Noire!
- Get Her Some Water: 7 Celebrity Ladies Who Are a Bit Too Thirsty For Attention
- Beauty and the Braids: 7 Celebrities Who Make The Look Fierce
- Vain is Your Middle Name: Celebs Who Love Themselves as Much as Their Fans Do
- Do You Want What You Can’t Have? Why You Keep Chasing the Unavailable
- Tuesday Talk: Melanie Fiona On Her Mother, Man And One MF
- Tableside Racism: Waiters Admit Discriminating Against Black Patrons Because They Don’t Tip
- Ladies, What Do You Do With Your Farts?
- Why Don’t Black Women Want to Breastfeed?
- The 7 Reasons Men Lie, According To A Man Who Doesn’t (Maybe)