All Articles Tagged "lindsey lohan"
Not everyone can pull off red hair, but there are eight celebs who have done it so well we think they’re the best red heads of all time. OF ALL TIME.
See who made the cut at StyleBlazer.com.
More on Madame Noire!
- Uh, Somebody Lied to You: 8 Misconceptions About Single Black Women
- Ask a Very Smart Brotha: Dating the Ex’s Friend & Waiting for His Libido
- Bet You Didn’t Know: The Secrets Behind The Making of Love Jones
- Should Meagan Good Stay Off The Pole?
- The Frazzled Day When My New Man Almost Met My Ex Man
- Loving All of Yourselves: Embracing Who You Were Then & Who You Are Now
- Saving the Straightened Strands: 6 Tips for Taking Care of Relaxed Hair
One of Lindsey Lohan’s first major films in 2004 was “Mean Girls”. In it there was a scene where one of the main character’s pre-pubescent little sister is dancing in front of the television imitating a pop star in a music video. Booty shorts and all, the little girl tries her very best to get the strokes of her non-existent hips right and her mosquito bites of breast pushed up to look like the video vixen. Read the rest of this entry »
Read the rest of this entry »