All Articles Tagged "letters from birmingham"
In part two of our interview with Ruben Studdard, the American Idol champ talks about his upcoming album “Letters From Birmingham,” which covers the highs and lows of love and relationships. Contrary to what many folks would assume, Studdard says he’s reflecting on all of his relationships on this album, not just his marriage, which dissolved last year. Check out what else he had to share.
More on Madame Noire!
- Harry, George, and Other Random White Boys Who Can Bust A Move
- Listen Up Ladies: 7 Things We’d Like to Say to Our Facebook Followers
- Ask a Very Smart Brotha Live: Sleepy Tummys and Office Romances
- Ruben Studdard – Life After “American Idol”
- Editor’s Picks: Toni Morrison’s Top 5 Books That You Should Read ASAP
- Teeny Weeny Afros & More: Celebrity Women Who Have Done the Big Chop
- Former Friend of Phaedra Parks Exposes Her Criminal Past
- What Happened To These Child Stars?