All Articles Tagged "lack Mafia Family"
You can thank Rick Ross for this one. The success of his song “BMF” which stood for Blowin’ Money Fast on his album “Teflon Don” was also an ode to the Black Mafia Family which Demetrius “Big Meech” Flenory cofounded with his brother Terry “Southwest T” Flenory. Now that Meech has gotten a little shine, the ladies who have held these drug bosses down are hoping to get a litte bit of their own with a reality show.
According to Ozone Magazine, four ladies recently started shooting a reality show pilot with Strange Fruit Media, a production company that has produced content for BET and other networks, that they hope will turn into a TV deal.
Here’s the breakdown of the ladies:
- Tonesa Welch (far right), wife of Terry, who calls herself the “First Lady of BMF,”and hopes to help tell Terry’s side of the BMF story.
- Gricelda Chavez, who was involved with music producer Damon Thomas. Damon was a part of the BMF money-laundering scheme involving jewelry purchases and agreed to serve as a witness against Terry when he was caught. I have a feeling she’s not liked too well.
- Lisa Buford, girlfriend of “PJ,” a high-ranking BMF affiliate on Terry’s side of the organization.
- Tiffany Gloster who was indicted by the DEA on BMF-related charges with her man Jerry “J Rock” Davis in 2007. Tiffany served a two-year sentence for her part in helping to launder the fruits of J Rock’s cocaine labor and J Rock is currently serving a sentence of 39 years and 10 months in prison.
As crazy and ridiculously ratchet as this show sounds, I would not be surprised if it was picked up as a rival to Mob Wives. If producers think they have an audience for it, we can most definitely expect to catch the ladies of BMF on TV. So, would you watch?
More on Madame Noire!
- Yesterday’s Year In Review: The Good and Bad of 2011
- The Top 10 Most Shocking Celebrity Scandals of 2011
- Deuces Before The Due Date! Couples Who Split With Babies On The Way
- Celebrity Hair Spotlight: Selita Ebanks
- Should a Man’s Religion Affect Your Dating Decisions?
- Mane Magic:Ways To Color Your Hair Without Dye