All Articles Tagged "knowing if he’s the one"
By We Love Dates
Drew Barrymore recently got married for her third, and hopefully last time. Many women see themselves when they look at Drew, because she’s a woman who is so optimistic about finding love, and no matter how many times she stumbled along the way, she never seemed to lose hope that she would indeed one day find the one.
So how can you tell if you’ve found your Mr. Right?
1. He accepts you for who you are right now, not who you want to be and never tries to change you. Are you able to be your authentic self 24/7 with him? We’re talking bad days, good days, and yep, pms days. We all have those sides to ourselves that we might not be too proud of, things we’d rather hide, and a slew of bad habits, but you should never have to fake the funk in a relationship. You’ll know he is the One if he not only sticks around through it all, but falls in love with you even more.
Check out the other 3 ways to tell if he’s the one for you on YourTango.com.
More on Madame Noire!
- Can We Stop the Black Male Bashing…At Least on Father’s Day?
- Being Selfish or Being Sensible? What’s So Wrong With Not Wanting To Have Children?
- Looking Within: Am I A Match For The Ideal Man I Am Praying For?
- OOoo Girl, No! 6 Hair Mistakes You Need Not Make
- Don’t Be His Fool, or His Doormat: Excuses Women Need to Stop Making For Men
- In Summer Fashion, White Is The New Black: 6 White Pieces for Your Wardrobe
- You Could’ve Kept That: 9 Movie Remakes and Sequels That Shouldn’t Have Seen the Light of Day