All Articles Tagged "Klye Glover"
It looks like the tragic accident involving Tameka Raymond’s son may ease strife in another area of her life. Usher apparently wants to settle the nasty custody battle that has been going on between him and his ex-wife for months now. After experiencing the tragedy involving Tameka’s son Kile who was left brain dead after a ski accident, the singer wants to make amends and end the fighting between them.
According to TMZ:
Sources connected with the couple tell TMZ … Usher spoke with Tameka over the weekend and suggested that they settle up, but he did not significantly change his offer — 50/50 custody with a very slight increase in child support. Tameka said no way.
But apparently Usher softened after the conversation, because our sources say he met with his lawyers earlier this week and instructed them to craft a new proposal that would give Tameka “a majority” of custody, though the sources did not specify the exact breakdown. We’re told Usher is also raising his child support offer “significantly.”
Usher’s obvious motivation is the suffering Tameka is going through. According to the sources he’s very sympathetic to her pain and realizes now is not the time to continue a fight over her other children.
The offer hasn’t been presented to Tameka yet, but TMZ’s contacts say she is open to a “reasonable settlement.” Hopefully this will at least give her one less thing to worry about although it’s unfortunate it took this accident to come to this point.
More on Madame Noire!
- Just a Thought, Maybe More People Would Try Online Dating If The Ads Weren’t So Corny
- Ask A Very Smart Brotha Live: He Cheated When I Was 3 Wks Pregnant, Should I Forgive Him?
- Good Sex, Are You Having It? The Importance of Communication In The Bedroom
- MN Exclusive: Tempestt Bledsoe Talks New Show, Men who Make Less & Natural Hair
- So What If I Don’t Cook? This Is For Women Who Aren’t Obsessed With What Men Want In A Wife
- Relaxed & Real, Episode 1: From Daytime To Evening
- 8 Things We Want To Tell Our Potential Suitors: The First Date No No’s For Men