All Articles Tagged "Ken Mok"
If you are one of those people who watched “America’s Next Top Model” from the very beginning, you’ve probably heard of Jay Manuel, Nigel Barker and J. Alexander. Miss J, with his shiny and long legs, taught many of the contestants how to walk and was a judge, Nigel Barker, with his accent and good looks, was a photographer and judge, and Jay, with his beach blonde hair, was the creative director, helping the contestants through challenges. With the exception of Barker (who stays pretty mellow), the men were pretty entertaining and helped make the show a hit for all of these years, as they were with it since ANTM started in 2003. The panel of men were informed yesterday that their contracts wouldn’t be renewed for Cycle 18, and this is what Banks had to say about it on her Facebook page, according to US Weekly:
“To my Nigel Barker, Miss J, and Mr Jay: Thank you for all of our years together on America’s Next Top Model. Working with you is always an absolute pleasure. Excited for what the future holds for us.”
and Executive Producer Ken Mok had this to say to US:
“”Nigel Barker, Jay Manuel and J. Alexander have been an integral part of the America’s Next Top Model brand and they helped turn this show into the household name it is today. They have been amazing assets to the show and will always be a part of the Top Model family. We will continue to actively work with each of them on future projects.”
More on Madame Noire!
- Jaded, Or Just Realistic: Which Are You?
- Being a Junkie: Hi, My Name is Victoria, and I’m Addicted to Natural Hair Products
- Was There No Better Way? Cops Cuff 6-Year-Old After Throwing Tantrum
- We All Have Good Hair: A Breakdown of Curl Patterns
- Yandy Says Don’t Knock Her Pregnant-Girl-In-The-Club Hustle
- Still Waiting: Will You Ever Be More Than “Friends”?
- Ask A Very Smart Brotha Live: Carpal Tunnel & 2 a.m.Texts
- “Ask a Black Man” Episode 4: The Marriage Episode [Extended Cut]