All Articles Tagged "Juelz Santana"
What time is it, folks? Cute baby alert time of course! Time to take a look at the adorable children of some of our favorite folks based on what pictures these celebs decided to post via their social media. Because in Hollywood, your love isn’t real if you don’t post it on Instagram…kidding of course! Let’s proceed.
Aren’t Monica’s kids just too cute for school? Rodney Jr. (to the left) and Romelo (to the right), fitted caps in tow, posed it up for pictures recently. After Rodney did his gangsta-fied tilted cap pose, his little bro followed suit. As Monica put it: “❤Rocko & Romelo ❤ so funny My Baby Boy loves to emulate His Big Brother
#FamilyForever ❤ #ChiTownBound“
The boys were also snapped stunting in front of a Lambo and Ferrari before getting ready to head out with their mom. I’m digging that they tried to match their outfits to the cars. The serious face on both boys is too cute. Or am I getting the Tyra Banks-approved smize?
Rapper Game posted some cute pics of his kids recently. The above is of his son, King, wearing his dad’s jewels (which the rapper claim his son took while he was asleep), and the rest are pics of his first-born son Harlem and daughter, Cali Dream, as they went to Sea World and helped his baby girl celebrate her birthday at the San Diego Zoo. Check out all the cuteness below!
And the below picture is of Game back when he was a little guy. His kids are a spitting image, right? He was all innocent, you know, before the “b***hes” and “ho*s” and spitting on fans and stuff…
Kimbella of “Love and Hip Hop” posted pics of her kids this past week, and debuted her daughter for the world to see. Meet Little Miss Bella Monroe James. Sleeping beauty, indeed!
And father and son got all cute in a few candid shots. Big Juelz (aka, LaRon…lol) and baby Juelz.
Lastly, Nick and Mariah released more photos of their fast growing twins, Monroe and Moroccan (aka, Dem Babies). Via their website, we collected images of the tots dressed to impress (including Monroe in her mother’s shirt, which looked like a baby gown), and daddy showing Roc some love.
More on Madame Noire!
- Single Black Male: The 5 Steps to Approaching A Woman
- Where Are They Now? 11 Singers and Rappers Who Didn’t Blow Up Like We Thought They Would…
- Signs He Will NEVER Be Into You
- OO-OOP! Did You Know These Celeb Women Are Deltas?
- You Don’t Have To Be Wonder Woman: The Importance of Vulnerability In Relationships
- Bison Brothers: 10 Notable Men Who Attended Howard University
- Love On Your Terms: Are Your Expectations Too High?
Just a week after her BFF Yandy gave birth to a little boy, “Love & Hip-Hop’s” Kimbella welcomed a baby girl into the world with rapper Juelz Santana Saturday night. The 7-pound, 3-ounce baby girl is the second child the couple has together but both parents have children from previous relationships—Kimbella, a son named Leandro, and Juelz, Juelz, Jr.
Though the status of the couple’s relationship was up in the air at the time Season 2 of “Love & Hip-Hop” ended, it appears Juelz plans to be a stand-up father even if his on-again/off-again relationship with Kimbella doesn’t work out. After the birth of their daughter, he tweeted the pic above along with a quote from Nas’ song “Daughters,” writing:
“U won’t ever need no n***a for s*** cuz daddy got you.”
Looks like there will be two new bambinos on LHH next season—congrats!
More on Madame Noire!
- Unforgettable Underground Films: 8 Black Cult Classic Movies We Love (And May Not Want to Admit)
- Figuring Out Fake Friends: 6 Signs That Your Friends Might Be Green With Envy
- Weekend Wrap Up! Willow Has Something to Say to the Critics! Brandy Wants to Babysit Blue Ivy + More
- Don’t Hate Me Because I’m Beautiful: Do You Have Pretty Girl Problems
- Almost Doesn’t Count! Celebs Who Never Quite Made It Down the Aisle”
- Baby, Bye! Celebs Who Took Their Baby Hair Too Far
- Thirsty Much? Bathroom Sink Photos & Other Sexually Charged Cries for Attention
Cute Kid Alert: Juelz Jr. Kicks it With a Pregnant Kimbella and Big Juelz, and Violet Nash Is All Smiles
Awwwww! We love showing off the cutest celeb babies. While relaxing on the beach with mom (“Love and Hip Hop’s Kimbella) and dad (Juelz Santana of course), little Juelz Jr. soaked up the sun, fell asleep while sitting up (SOOOOO cute) and opted out of delicious baby food and treats for sand. That’s okay though, we’ll just hope they stopped that immediately after the adorable picture was taken. And we haven’t seen Kimbella in so long, so it’s nice to see her actually getting to have family time with her man. And she looks great preggers! And the father and son time picture is too cute for words. Check out more of lil’ man below (and above) in all his cute-ness as he’s gotten bigger.
And in other cute kid alerts, we couldn’t pass up on the chance to show off the very photogenic Violet Nash, the baby girl of Christina Milian and The-Dream. We’ve been saying since her birth that she she looks exactly like The-Dream, and she’s MAD adorable! If you’ve ever seen her out with mom (or just look at the above picture), you’ll know that she has a lot of personality and some big ‘ol cheeks we’d love to pinch! Check her out in all her smiling glory and as she quenches her thirst.
Cutest. Kids. Ever. Or at least, the cutest we’ve seen since yesterday!
More on Madame Noire!
- Ask a Very Smart Brotha Live: The Cheating Scale & Adult Videos
- Find a Solution to Your Suffering Sex Life
- Disappearing Acts: Why Men Suddenly Stop Calling
- Malinda Williams Is Not Feeling ‘Think Like A Man’
- Bruised But Not Broken: 10 Ways to Cure Heartbreak
- What’s The Big Deal About The Lack Of Black ‘Girls?’
- Skincare Q&A: Photo Sensitivity, Combination Skin and Dark Circles
- Haute Hair Accessory: Clip-Ins (Starting Under $100 Too!)