All Articles Tagged "Johnny Wujek"
We were so upset over the news that “America’s Next Top Model” wasn’t going to be keeping our friends (in our minds, of course) judge Nigel Barker, creative consultant Jay Manuel, and fabulous cat walk expert and judge J. Alexander. But this new addition might soften the blow! In place of English photographer and judge Nigel Barker will be the popular male model, Rob Evans. We’ve been talking about this guy’s looks for months now (check out our past “Evening Eye Candy” on him), so it’s going to be nice to see the fresh faced Brit model doing his thing with Tyra and co. Evans has a great catalog of work, including walking in fashion shows for big fashion houses like Givenchy, and he’s got mad body thanks to his years as a boxer. On the show, he will be not only judging the models on their challenges and photographs, but he’ll also be getting to know the contestants a little better by taking them out. He told E! News, “Because I’m young and I’m a model and I’m gonna be the same age group as some of the girls, they want me to take the girls out, have fun with them.” Well all right.
On top of the addition of Evans in Nigel’s spot, stylist Johnny Wujek will be the new creative consultant on the show in place of icy-blonde Jay Manuel. Wujek has been the stylist for singer Katy Perry for years, and now he’ll be coaching the models and helping with contests and shoots on the show. Banks seems pretty geeked about her new additions, as she tweeted recently: “Welcome the fab Johnny Wujek & fine Rob Evans to the CW’s ANTM! Excited for some cuh-ray-zee challenges. Start practicin’ ur booty tooch!”
In the meantime, check out more photos of fine a** Mr. Evans.
More on Madame Noire!
- Don’t Lie, You Were Jamming Too: 7 Singers & Groups We Used to Get Made Fun Of For Listening To
- Bump a Book of Rules: Love Is Not That Complicated
- Ask a Very Smart Brotha Live: Lying on the Equipment & Being Friend Zoned
- Same Ish, Different Year: Do We Still Need the BET Awards?
- No Need To Call Tyrone: 7 Ways To Bow Out Of A Relationship Gracefully
- Madame On the Street: How Long Should You Wait to Have Sex?
- Dayummm…They Look Good For Their Age: Celebs Who Prove That Black Don’t Crack