All Articles Tagged "JHud"
We see them on TV, and on the movie screen. We hear them on the radio. We follow them on Twitter. Our fave celebs are creating all kinds of buzz and blazing trails in everything they do. These business-savvy celebs have launched some lucrative ventures worth checking out. Take a look…
It seems that just about everything JHud touches turns to gold. First, it was her Oscar-worthy role in Dreamgirls. Then it was her Grammy-award winning debut album. Now it is Weight Watchers. JHud wowed us with her phenomenal weight loss reveal last year, and now she hopes to influence people in her native Chicago to do the same. JHud became the first celebrity to have a Weight Watchers center when she opened the Jennifer Hudson Weight Watchers Center in Chicago’s Hyde Park neighborhood last fall.
What’s next for JHud? A launch of her new clothing line, the Jennifer Hudson Collection on QVC this fall, as well as recurring role on the hit NBC show Smash, where she’ll take on the role of Broadway star Veronica Moore.
Tags:acting, anthony mackie, Boris Kodjoe, celebrity entrepreneurs, celebrity restaurants, celebrity side hustles, clothing line, clothing lines, entrepreneurs, fitness, forplai, hair extensions, jennifer hudson, jewelry line, JHud, lamman rucker, natural body care, Natural Skin Care, nene leakes, Nicole Ari Parker, QVC, restaurateurs, RHOA, save your do, Sherri Shepherd, side hustles, Star Jones, Suzanne de Passe, tasha smith, The Wendy Williams Show, tyler perry, Weight Watchers, Wendy Williams, wigs
More than ever, celebrities are cashing in on weight loss endorsements. And at some point, I’m sure you’ve all witnessed the countless weight loss advertisements featuring African-American celebrities, with Jennifer Hudson (Weight Watchers),Janet Jackson (NutriSystem), and Mariah Carey(Jenny Craig) being the most recent additions. While, I’m happy at the increase of African-American endorsements and health awareness I’m skeptical as to whether or not these advertisements are giving off the right impression. Are weight loss programs (such as Weight Watcher’s, Nutrisystem, and Jenny Craig) enough to obtain a Hollywood figure?
For the skinny, visit BlackVoices.com.
More on Madame Noire!
- Hair Do’s and Don’ts According to the Fellas
- Intuition or Evidence: 6 Signs He Has A Chick On The Side
- Better Off Unwed: Couples Who Have Happily Kept A Ring Off Of It
- On To The Next! Women Who Found New Love In The Nick of Time…
- In Between The Sheets: Things All Women Are Insecure About In Bed
- WEEKEND WRAP-UP: Kevin Hart’s (Ex) Wife Not Acting Like A Lady + MORE!
- 6 Things You Can Stop Worrying About Doing For Your Man
- FLASHING LIGHTS! Couples Who Love To Flaunt Their Love
Wigs and weaves have come a LONG way, haven’t they? Remember when you’d walk into your grandmother’s dressing room and to your horror you discovered her patchy scalp and a big ole piece sitting on top a wig head? Or the super shiny hair extensions that never even tried to match the wearer’s own color and texture?
For the most part those days are far behind us. So much so that it’s hard to tell if someone is wearing a wig or a weave. So we’re putting YOU to the test, StyleBlazers! Scroll through the gallery and tell us: WEAVE or WIG!
For the photo gallery, visit StyleBlazer.com
More on Madame Noire!
- Nip & Tuck: Women Who Slipped Their Plastic Surgery By Us
- There Goes the Neighborhood: 8 Ratchet Things You See When The Temperature Rises
- Convenience or True Love: Which Is Your Relationship Made Of?
- MAD MEN: Male Celebrities Who Always Look So Mean!
- Real Love: Weird Signs Of A Good Relationship
- You Can’t Handle The Truth! Things Men Lie About To Spare Our Feelings
- 7 Ways to Encourage Yourself
- Watch Your Mouth! Things You Should Never Say To Your Man