All Articles Tagged "Jay Tucker"
The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree when it comes to the children of Niecy Nash.
Viewers get a huge weekly dose of her three children Dominic, Donielle, and Dia on TLC’s “Leave it to Niecy,” and it became quite apparent early in the season that funny runs in the family.
“Let me tell you something. I’m a funny girl, and I gave birth to what? Funny. I can’t help it,” says Nash. “It just is what it is, and my kids have been around my antics so long, it kind of rubs off a little bit. So when it comes to what you see, you only see what is really manifesting in our lives at the time.”
The reality series – which airs Sundays at 10 on TLC and reruns on OWN – so far has Niecy’s kids offering their dry wit on such activities as going unplugged for a weekend, eating healthy meals and participating in their mother’s new Christmas traditions.
“My house is full of antics, mayhem, foolishness, carrying on, cutting up, shucking and jiving, and I have that whether cameras are there or not,” says Nash. “Our youngest just had us up with her shenanigans and hijinks all night. So, it’s all the time, even off camera.”
For the complete story, visit EurWeb.com.
More on Madame Noire!
- Jaded, Or Just Realistic: Which Are You?
- Being a Junkie: Hi, My Name is Victoria, and I’m Addicted to Natural Hair Products
- Was There No Better Way? Cops Cuff 6-Year-Old After Throwing Tantrum
- We All Have Good Hair: A Breakdown of Curl Patterns
- Yandy Says Don’t Knock Her Pregnant-Girl-In-The-Club Hustle
- Still Waiting: Will You Ever Be More Than “Friends”?
- Ask A Very Smart Brotha Live: Carpal Tunnel & 2 a.m.Texts
- “Ask a Black Man” Episode 4: The Marriage Episode [Extended Cut]
Last year, TLC followed Niecy Nash down the aisle in a two-hour wedding ceremony special that aired in June, now the network is back to see how the comedienne/actress and her new hubby Jay Tucker are adjusting to life as newlyweds with a blended family in a new series called “Leave It to Niecy.”
The show will take viewers right inside Niecy’s home to see how she balances her Hollywood schedule, her teenage daughters, and her opinionated mother—we know how that goes. Jay, on the other hand, who’s an electrical engineer, will be adjusting to living in a household of mostly women, besides his son, Jay, and parenting girls for the first time.
From the preview, this looks like it could be a great wholesome show. Plus, Niecy is crazy so there are bound to be tons of laughs. Check out the sneak peak for the series which debuts March 25 at 10p on TLC.
Will you watch this new show?
Brande Victorian is a blogger and culture writer in New York City. Follower her on Twitter at @be_vic.
More on Madame Noire!
- It’s My Nappiversary: 7 Things I Learned Since Going Natural
- 7 Celebrities We’d NEVER Date
- Sisters In Hiding: Not So Famous Sisters of Famous Celebs Part II
- Where Have All The Good Black Men Gone?
- I Do….Again and Again! Celebs Who Keep On Walking Down That Aisle
- A Final Word: What Drove Whitney To Bobby?
- Karrine Steffans, Please Have a Seat and Delete Your Twitter Account While You’re at It
- Uplifting Nuggets of Wisdom From Maya Angelou