All Articles Tagged "illegitimate child"
Another Day, Another NBA Child Support Suit: Woman Claims Eric Williams Fathered Her Child While Married To Jen
Eric Williams is certainly no one’s favorite man, particularly after we saw him throw a drink in Jen’s face at the end of the third season of “Basketball Wives,” but his rep is going even further in the trash after allegations surfaced that he has a secret love child roaming around.
Tavia Serena Cannon reportedly filed a Complaint for child support in Pennsylvania last week, claiming that she had a child with Eric in October 2011. That would put the baby’s conception somewhere around January or February of last year meaning Eric was still married to Jen while he was supposedly implanting his seed in this woman. Jen didn’t file for divorce from her NBA baller husband until June 2011, although if I’m not mistaken from “Basketball Wives” footage she was doing her long before filing those papers as well.
Either way, the baby is here now; Tavia says Eric is the father, and since she claims to only make $300/week babysitting, she wants Eric to start handling some of their child’s expenses, like medical coverage.
Sources reportedly told TMZ Jen is shocked by the news and had no clue Eric, who is technically still her husband as their divorce is still pending in a New Jersey court, had fathered a child. To be fair, he may not have known either, but he definitely does now. His reps didn’t return calls to TMZ but hopefully they’re responding to Tavia before this gets a lot uglier than it already is. When will these men learn?
More on Madame Noire!
- Keep It On The Down Low! Your Fave Celebs’ Secret Celeb Crush….
- Only Christian Men Need Apply: Why I Think It’s Important to Share Religious Beliefs
- Oh You’re a Freak, Huh? Good and Bad Ways to Surprise Him in Bed
- Hair Me Out! Mane Mishaps To Avoid At All Costs….
- Do You Remember When…?: 7 Shocking Moments From The BET Awards!
- Where Are They Now? Our Favorite Good and Bad Guys From “The Wire”
- Peaches & Green: The Business Ventures & Side Hustles of the Real Housewives of Atlanta