All Articles Tagged "i am other network"
For the people of Awkward Nation, it’s been a long wait. But it’s finally over. Issa Rae, the mastermind behind the series “The Misadventures of Awkward Black Girl,” and her castmates are back for a second season of hilarity. This time Rae has teamed up with Pharrell Williams’ iamOTHER network.
We know you’re excited to see how J and White Jay are getting along, if she’s been able to remain cool with Fred and what new rhymes J and Cee Cee have created. All the answers to these questions and more will be answered in the first episode. Check it out below.
More on Madame Noire!
- Primping Ain’t Easy: Who Said Maintaining Biracial Hair Was Simple?
- Ask a Very Smart Brotha: What Should I Do About My Man’s Crazy Ex?
- Say It Loud: 8 Celebrities Whose Parents Were Activists
- You Could’ve Kept That: 9 Movie Remakes and Sequels That Shouldn’t Have Seen the Light of Day
- Don’t Be His Fool, or His Doormat: Excuses Women Need to Stop Making For Men
- Loud Cheers, No Arrests & Cultural Celebration: The Need for Black Graduation Ceremonies
- Don’t Be Desperate, Oprah: 5 Television Programs That Could Save OWN