All Articles Tagged "hood lyrics"
Beyonce has been doing a lot of writing these days. From letters to the First Lady to her mother, Tina Knowles and even to a blind kid. Yes, a blind kid. Beyonce’s all-of-a-sudden writing skills were the catalyst to my spinning wheel of a brain. I started thinking that maybe if Beyonce spent a little more time writing her own lyrics, she wouldn’t be caught out here making songs that have got her singing some of the most ghetto lyrics I’ve ever heard in a catchy tune.
I’m not sure how many of you pay attention to the lyrics the beautiful Bey sings, but they can get pretty ratchet.
Check out her top 10 ghetto lyrics below, including an honorary mention.
1. Get Me Bodied (Extended Remix)
Pat your weaves ladies pat pat pat your weaves ladies watch it while he check up on it
Does this need any explanation? I mean, when your weave itches, patting is very effective.
Check out the other 9 ghetto lines on HelloBeautiful.com.
More on Madame Noire!
- Single Black Male: Is It Okay To Judge Someone By Her Exes?
- “No Shame Day”: How I Relate To The Fight Against Mental Illness And The Stigma In The Black Community
- Where Are They Now? Flavor of Love Edition
- Hair Me Out! Mane Mishaps To Avoid At All Costs….
- And They Say Only Black Women are Bitter? Why Bitter Black Men Need To Have a Seat…Several
- One Piece of Advice? Be Done With Ambivalent Men and ‘Settle’ For The One Who Likes You
- Bet You Didn’t Know: Secrets Behind the Making of “Set It Off”