All Articles Tagged "Homewrecker Divorce"
Remember when things got messy around the time we learned Kobe and Vanessa Bryant were getting a divorce and rumors tried to make Sanaa Lathan out to be a homewrecker because she was seen dancing around Kobe at the Watch the Throne Concert?
At the time, Sanaa shut down the gossip on Twitter, saying:
“Anybody who pays attention knows I’m not his type… Blank stare.”
But now she wants to take it back. She told Ebony she regrets making that comment in the heat of the moment:
“I probably shouldn’t have said that because I don’t discriminate when it comes to dating. I have dated all races and I believe you should be free to do whatever you want.
“I was so annoyed because I was having such a great time at the concert and Kobe happened to be standing next to me, and then all of a sudden I was tied to his break-up. That’s absurd, and I tweeted that in the moment, and I regret it.”
I personally don’t see anything wrong with what she said but maybe she thinks her shade wasn’t becoming of a Pantene spokesmodel. You tell me.
Did you see anything wrong with what Sanaa said or was she just telling the truth?
Brande Victorian is a blogger and culture writer in New York City. Follower her on Twitter at @be_vic.
More on Madame Noire!
- Close Call! Actors Who ALMOST Played A Few Surprising Roles…
- Reasons To Love Him, Not His Loot
- Sisters In Hiding: Not So Famous Sisters of Famous Celebs
- Say Cheese! Unfortunate Yet Unforgettable Celebrity Mug Shots
- 8 Signs The Guy You’re Messing With Is NOT a Grown A** Man
- Reader Sound Off! Why the Nicki & Beyoncé Beauty Standard is WAY Off
- Want Kids? See What Mother’s Wish They Knew Before Starting A Family…
- Somebody Come Get This Fool: Bow Wow Reveals Celeb Chicks He Slept With