All Articles Tagged "hollywood couples"
The way Hollywood couples break up, (and really the way the rest of the country is breaking up) any couple who is making it work, is to be commended.
One Hollywood representation of this “making it work” skill is Denzel and Pauletta Washington’s marriage. Sure, we don’t live with them and surely don’t know the ends and outs of their union, but from the longevity of it and the things they have to say about one another are quite inspiring.
Find out what we mean at Hello Beautiful.com.
More on Madame Noire!
- Are You Giving Folks The WHOLE Story When It Comes to Your Relationship Drama?
- What’s Your Secret? 40-Something Women Who Look 30-Something
- Moooooom!: 6 of Hollywood’s Most Embarrassing Mothers
- Madonna, Chelsea Handler and White Woman Privilege
- 7 Misconceptions Men Have About Women
- Ray J Discusses Relationships with ‘KK’ and Whitney in New Tell-All Book
- Beauty At The Least: The Best Bargains To Help You Stay Beautiful
- Black vs. African American: Do You Have a Preference?
Black love is wonderful, but so is all types of love. In this edition of couples we love, we highlight four of our favorite Hollywood interracial couples, who’ve stood the test of time. We can only hope that Halle Berry has this much luck with her soon-to-be hubby (who cares if it’s not official) Oliver Martinez.
Aisha Tyler and Jeff Tietjens
Aisha Tyler married her husband, attorney Jeff Tietjens in 1992, and they have been going strong ever since. What makes their story extra sweet is that they met in college at Dartmouth. At 41, Aisha is yet to have kids with her hubby. With her busy schedule, co-hosting on The Talk and running her podcast “Girl on Guy,” we don’t know when she’ll have the time.