All Articles Tagged "” hilarious"
It’s Friday, which means it’s time for the hilarious reader comments of the week again. This week you all were a little heavier on the sarcasm and lighter on the funny, but the cynical comments make us chuckled too. Here are the ones that had us going this week. And FYI, ya’ll know you didn’t have to go in on Star like that on Facebook. SMH
NM: *sigh* Who knew Brian McKnight would devolve into Too Short?!
Marilyn J. Wiley: Rih better go Man Down on that accountant
Tee Elyse: … ain’t nobody thinking about “Pee Pee La-Pew!”
Stragi: He could get it on a Sunday Morning before Sunday School….I’m just sayin….
MLS2698: [It's] not good for a grown man to be wearing the same shoes as your little cousin. Also, if you wore Adidas when Run DMC was holding them up at their concert, just leave it alone.
Shannon Shelton: This is a bizzare pair. Johnny Gill is somewhere with a gas can and a Bic.
Victoria grooves: They found love in a gold digger/creepy old man plaaaace
Nae MzBawss Dowling: I normally have respect for my elders but when i see him [Morgan Freeman] in the streets im whooping his old a**. *Walks Out Room*
QueenBre Williams: 50 has some nerve to talk about someone’s looks. He has all that money and still hasn’t fixed that grill of his. Negro can’t even close his mouth!!!
MLS2698: Mumbling mutha*******, right?
Tanica Rochelle Stewart: Oh…like when she flaunted her wedding all over The View when she was anchor? Like when she claimed she lost all that weight from “eating right” but then mentioned she had “procedure” done just to sell that raggedy a** book of hers? Here’s another question: Has this b**** even found a job yet?
Brittney Raphael: Star needs to have a seat…on a plane and never come back.
Veronica Williams: This b**** is forever throwing shade in one way or another. Told y’all ’bout Star. She’s that one chick errrybody just wanna smack one good time.
More on Madame Noire!
- DY-NO-MITE!!! 8 Celebrities and the Roles That Typecast Them and Stunted Their Careers
- Why Won’t People Let Barack Obama Be Black?
- Do That Ish And Watch What Happens: 8 Things You Shouldn’t Do Without Consulting Your Husband
- Frank and His Odd Future: Why His Coming Out Is Cool, But Also Very Complicated
- Noire Naturals, Episode 3: Creating a Sophisticated Elegance
- Open Door Policy: The Truth About “Breaks” and Open Relationships
- Forget The Divorce Rate, I’m Still #TeamMarriage Because Other’s Failures Don’t Determine My Success
Happy Friday Funny Ladies!
It’s that time again where we bring you a recap of the funniest things you had to say over the past seven days, and as usual you did not disappoint. This week celebs were on some other type of stuff and you didn’t hesitate to call them out on it. Here are the reader comments that had us cracking up this week.
Yep I said it: Ray Charles could see that as far as coming out the closet… That must be a walkin closet
B from NY: Well we know bishop eddie long stroke wasn’t the daddy she don’t have the right parts to be on his praise and worship team
Victoria grooves: Have u checked mcdonalds? They always hiring
Mbutterflii: I need LisaRaye to stop talking like she just left a plantation and have a _/
Ms. Blue: I honestly didn’t think the Burger commercial was that serious. People made a big deal out of nothing. Folks acted like she was n*ked doing a b**ty dance holding a chicken sandwich. Geez.
DIDSHEGOTHERE?:Tamar need to have several seats… As a matter of fact, just lay down somewhere cause she is really “DOING THE MOST”!!!
FromUR2UB: I’d have to see a side by side. I was sure Rihanna has the bigger forehead. All that space should draw some additional income.
More on Madame Noire!
- Where Are They Now? Our Favorite Good and Bad Guys From “The Wire”
- Is This Real Love? How To Avoid Getting Into a Relationship That Does Not Exist
- Oh You’re a Freak, Huh? Good and Bad Ways to Surprise Him in Bed
- TLC Was Wrong, You Could Use a Good Scrub: 5 Must Have Scrubs & Exfoliants for Summer
- “The Decision,” Fake Marriages & Crispy Chicken: 9 Moments Celebs Can’t Seem to Live Down
- “Ho*s Be Winning!” 8 People Who Became Overnight Celebrities For Being Scandalous
- Peaches & Green: The Business Ventures & Side Hustles of the Real Housewives of Atlanta
You’ve done it again and given us a nice collection of hilarious responses to some of the celebrity nonsense we’ve reported this week. The ratcheter the story (yeah, we just made that up), the funnier the comments on Facebook and the site so enjoy this mini-roundup of laugh-out-loud reactions to this week’s stories on this Friday afternoon.
Darling Dara Bell: Tamar sit down …..in a professional hairstylist chair…..and get that wig tamed ….thats what you do …..until then girl bye.com
In my Money Mike voice “You are a boy, Damon!”
SicSadWorld: Damn kim out here looking like V for Vendetta…..SMH
Mario Chalmers can get it any day of the week and twice on Sunday. I would drink that man bath water, lol.
KT: What the green beans is this?!
Gimmeabreak78: Tom Joyner needs to find a really large chair and have a seat.
Kittenheelskeyna: I’m sorry south American women and Asian women make the best Lady Boys.There are set of dingleberries hiding somewhere on Juan.
Zettai: HA! WHAT singing “career”?! Is she serious? I think Amber Rose forgets that she is famous for two things: screwing Kanye West and being baldheaded.
More on Madame Noire!
- True Life: I REFUSE to Do That in the Bedroom
- He Wrote That? Part II: More Surprising Songwriters Behind Some of Your Favorite Jams
- Strength, Great Skin and 5 Other Black Girl Privileges
- Looking For Trouble: The Day I Hurt Myself By Snooping on My Man…
- My Story: For Colored Girls Who’ve Considered Suicide When the Law Couldn’t Protect Them From Incest
- Ask a Very Smart Brotha Live: What’s With All the Diva Dudes?
- Noire Naturals, Episode 1: The Natural Twist Out
Who doesn’t need a good laugh on a Friday? This weekly post has been on a bit of a hiatus but we’re happy to bring it back for you recap style. As much as we try to keep our posts witty and on point, some of you ladies—and men—downright one-up us with your hilarious one-liners and shady comments about the topics of the week, and you’re not even trying to be funny.
We appreciate the humor and the chuckles you provide so we figured why not put the funniest responses all in one place, especially since it’s a good chance you might have missed a few here and there between Facebook, Twitter, and the site. So, without further ado here are this week’s honorable mentions (chopped and screwed in some cases to get to the funny part):
Ladybug94: Uncle Russ can’t school me on anything. Next he’s gonna come out with the “N*gga Rush Card”. He needs to go soak his dentures.
November’s Finest: Extremely important. If you don’t warm up a cold car first it may stall on you,
TRUTH: Only mental midgets will call you a hater when your opinion do not match theirs! How do you become a hater after expressing your views?!? *confused look*
SHE IS WRONG. White folks think because they get behind the scenes in our (Black) lives that they automatically get a pass. Cancel her @$$. *In my Nino Brown voice*
VivsMom: McKnight is so wrong it’s not even funny. Don’t throw shade when your windows are foggy, ask the Ex-wife.
Vanessa: Am I the only one who lusts after the POTUS. His policies are the last thing I think about when I see him. No disrespect to the FLOTUS!
Kim Morris: Oh no girl run as fast as you can from that RACHET PUNK. If he lied about his mom dying he will lie about anything. Like my grandmother use to say, “He ain’t worth used toliet paper.”
Mia: MIJA! You’re grounded!
More on Madame Noire!
- Where Are They Now? Kids From a Few of Our Favorite Black TV Shows
- MN Exclusive: Kesha Nichols Dishes on Tami’s Apology, Dating a Show Producer, and How Editing Works on Reality TV
- True Life: What’s The Best Comeback You Had For A Man Who Hit On You On The Street?
- Where You Been Cherie Johnson? Part II
- Just Out Of Curiosity, Are You Over President Obama?
- The Thrill is Gone: 7 TV Shows That Need To Call It Quits…Like Yesterday
- Boy, Please: 8 Signs You’ll Just Never Be Into Him
Anybody else missing “Awkward Black Girl” these days? Well, if you are, there’s a new web series that brings the laughs and is chock full of talented black actors and actresses. It’s called “Black and Single,” and if you’re one or both of those things, I’m sure you’re low-key very much interested. Don’t get it twisted though, “ABG” and “Black and Single” don’t have much in common other than the fact that they’re both hilarious.
“Black and Single” follows young men and women trying to navigate the dating scene in Atlanta. In fact, here’s the actual premise:
“Black & Single is a web-series that follows the lives of Oni and Jesse. Two young, single and black professionals that work in the same office building and are seemingly perfect for each other. There is one problem. They never meet. They intersect each others lives at hilarious and various moments while searching for love when true love passes them by every day unwittingly. Will they ever meet? Only time will tell.”
Both characters encounter real issues with their prospects just like everyday people (this guy’s crazy, that guy lied about how he looks, this one’s already got a woman…make that a crazy baby mother) that makes the results all the more hilarious. There are two episodes right now, new ones drop bi-weekly and the third premieres on May 21 if you’re interested in continuing to follow the series. Each episode is less than 15 minutes so far so it will be a great watch for that late lunch break…or if you’re just really feeling ratchet about your workday, you can just watch them now.
Just don’t tell anybody I said that.
But seriously, I was pretty impressed and it takes a lot for me to find something funny. Plus, the writing was actually very well done. Check out episode one here and the other via their YouTube channel and let us know your thoughts!
More on Madame Noire!
- Bet You Didn’t Know: Secrets Behind the Making of “The Color Purple”
- Lord Help Me, I’ve Got The Old Chick in The Club, Ready For a Family Itch
- An Open Letter to People With Jobs…Who Don’t Want to Work
- Wondering What The Most Popular Baby Names Were of 2011?
- Made For T.V. Moms: Our Favorite Reality Show Mothers
- Where Are They Now? The Cast of “New York Undercover”
- Evening Eye Candy: Model Broderick Hunter