All Articles Tagged "hiding an affair"
As close and in love as you may be with your current partner, I think it’s safe to say there’s something your partner doesn’t know about you. While I believe that most couples should have little to no secrets between them, revealing too much or digging up the past that has no bearing on who you are today may be irrelevant, and cause unnecessary drama in your relationship. All couples are different, and if you feel your union is so strong that it can sustain anything that you divulge about yourself, then great! But if you don’t feel obligated to reveal everything there is to know about your life, here are a few things we feel you might be able to keep close to the vest…with a few caveats of course.
OOo… this is a juicy question right? Say you stepped out on your spouse or partner and for one reason or another, they didn’t suspect a thing. You would think you’d be happy that you got away with it; but in reality the guilt is really weighing on you.
What should you do? Should you continue living with your dirty secret or should you confess your affair?
Find out what a relationship expert at Your Tango.com had to say about this one?
More on Madame Noire!
- Six Fashion Trends Sistas Need to Change. Now.
- What We’ve Learned From Ratchet Reality TV
- Do You Confuse Basic Male Traits as Bonuses?
- Ashy to Classy: Must Have Beauty Products to Curb Head to Toe Winter Dryness
- Ask a Very Smart Brotha: Freshmen Woes & Possessive Types
- S*** Black Girls Say vs. S*** White Girls Say to Black Girls