All Articles Tagged "hair clips"
Stronger, Longer Hair Challenge
There are so many amazing accessories you can rock throughout the year, but in the summertime- I’m not trying to wear hats! Let’s take a look at some great ways to accessorize your hair that are fun for summer:
Some ladies find it confusing to make a braided headband with your own hair, so why not buy one! They typically come with a hard headband or just a flexible headband. It is a cute look and you can wear your hair down or put it in a cute updo!
To achieve Raven-Symoné’s hair style:
- Start off with a rollerset
- Create a loose, low side chignon and secure with bobby pins
- Take your braided headband and find the perfect positioning for you and use a couple of bobby pins to secure so it doesn’t move around too much
Tribal prints are huge for clothing! Now bring that into your accessories. From beaded headbands to African, Native American and Latin American inspired prints- they are perfect if you have a boho chic look.
Headpieces or headchains are so cute and work with straight or curly hair. These are definitely a conversation piece and they come in all types of metals and gems. This is perfect for the summer with your hair out and flowing.
To achieve the feature models’ look:
- As you see, this can work on all hair types- straight or relaxed hair, braids, or natural hair! You can part your hair down the middle and clip in the piece so it falls perfectly on your forehead.
Clip In Extensions
Add a pop of color to your hair! It is a cute accessory that takes no time at all to show your creative side. Most of us are scared to go purple, blue or any other non-natural hair color, so this is the safe route.
To achieve Katy Perry’s look:
- You can take any type of hair or style- straight or curly
- Purchase some colored clip ins from a beauty supply store (or make your own clip ins)
- Clip in chunks of color throughout the hair. You can use one color or multiple colors.
What is your ultimate summer hair accessory?
Join the Optimum Stronger, Longer Hair Challenge! Complete the Hair Survey and share your experience in the challenge by commenting below or tweeting us @MadameNoire with the hashtag #StrongerLonger for your chance to be our weekly winner and score amazing Optimum Care products!.
We are looking for the most engaged users. Participate in the challenge, send us your questions… and we could feature YOU on Madame Noire! At the end of the challenge, three Grand Prize winners will receive a salon experience, tons of Optimum Care product, and the opportunity to serve as an Optimum Care blogger. Join us!
Feel free to e-mail us at HealthyHair@madamenoire.com