All Articles Tagged "Green Hair"
No, we’re not talking about environmentally friendly behavior. Willow Smith has continued her trend of switching up her hair faster than Beyonce dropped videos for the tracks on her last album by debuting a bright green mane. Just last week, Willow declared “Nerds rule” with her blonde fade, now she insists, “Even though I am small… I do big things,” and that big thing is rocking green hair.
We’ve probably debated the topic of her adolescent expression to death but one thing we haven’t touched on is hair care. As blogger Miss Jia pointed out when Willow showed off her blonde look last week, “No one is immune to the ‘no edges’ struggle,” meaning if Willow—and the expensive beauticians she has access too—aren’t paying attention to all the peroxides and chemicals they’re putting in this child’s head, it could be a wrap for her tresses later on. We’ve read enough relaxed-too-young stories to know the damage these substances can do. But we’re sure the Smith’s have it under control…right?
What’s your take on Willow’s early St. Patty’s day look? Yay or nay?
Brande Victorian is a blogger and culture writer in New York City. Follower her on Twitter at @be_vic.
More on Madame Noire!
- Is He Somebody Else’s Guy? How To Forget A Forbidden Love
- Face Off! Natural Beauty At Its Best!
- Think You’re Moving Too Fast? Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Slow Down
- Flower Power: Floral Prints – Get the Look for Under $100!
- Brotherly Love: Celebrity ‘Bromances’ We Like To See
- I’m Sorry, But You Can’t Put Your Biological Clock on Snooze Forever
- When It’s Not Worth Fixing
- Melanie Fiona talks GRAMMYs, Stank and her “MF” life