All Articles Tagged "greatest love of all"
Lil Mo, channeled her inner Whitney Houston when she sang “The Greatest Love of All,” for a fundraiser benefiting the Maya Angelou schools. The annual event, held in Washington D.C., was hosted by Common and Dr. Angelou.
With a full baby bump, Lil Mo did the song justice without going too far overboard.
Check out the video of her performance below:
More on Madame Noire!
- True Life: I Was Dating a Man With a Secret…
- Who Gon’ Check Me, Boo?: Annoying Things You Should Check Your Friends About
- It’s The Most Ratchet Time of the Year: The Ugliest Prom Dresses of All Time
- Wonder What It Was Like To Date A Young Obama? 2 Ex-Girlfriends Reveal All
- Don’t Play With Me: 6 Things You Don’t Joke About With Black Women
- When Dining Goes Bad: Family Locked In Restaurant When They Refuse To Tip
- Patience is a Virtue: An Open Letter To My Future Husband