All Articles Tagged "going on vacation"
Let’s say you’re not too keen on the idea of living with a man before you share his last name. But you also want to see how he behaves and interacts on a day to day basis. What is a girl to do? Take a little trip. Remember how illuminating last year’s girlfriend getaway was? You will not be taking anymore trips with Keisha! The same is true for the boo. You can learn key aspects about your partner’s personality while the two of you take a little escapade.
For Teri Johnson and Andrea Adams, traveling the world is a year-round pursuit. But with summer (unofficially) underway, it’s as good a time as any to knock some cities off your travel bucket list. For the next eight weeks, the Travelistas are taking us along as they explore the sights and sounds and culinary delights of eight destinations, from the closer to home (New Orleans and Detroit) to the farther flung (Italy, Antigua, Mali and Johannesberg) — but first, New York City!
Find out where Teri and Andrea are vacationing this summer at BlackVoices.com.
More on Madame Noire!
- Allow Me To Vent: Why I Can’t Take The Black Salon Culture
- Where Are They Now? 10 Black Actresses Who Should Have Blown Up Big…
- How Important Is Sex? My Journey Through Celibacy and Dating
- Cute Kid Alert: Roc and Roe Continue Jet-setting, Solange and Daniel, DWade’s Fam and More
- True Life: The Revenge Was Sweet…or Sour
- Kanye I Want You To Take Your Own Advice: Drive Slow Homie
- Uh, Somebody Lied to You: 8 Misconceptions About Single Black Women