All Articles Tagged "geisha"
Another day another Rihanna saga. Happy Friday StyleBlazers! Today in Robyn Fenty news, the self-proclaimed Good Girl Gone Bad released these twitpics of herself yesterday, in full Geisha garb with hashtags #thuglife #princessofchina. Wait, can princesses even be thugs? Sigh… Apparently the snapshots are from the video set of her track, “Princess of China” featuring Coldplay.
We love the red lip/black lined eye combo, plus those tassel earrings, high-slit dress and adorned chopsticks dangling from her bun are super fab! Take a peek at these Twitpics and let us know how you feel…
Check out the rest of Rih Rih’s pictures from her little impromptu photo shoot at StyleBlazer.com.
More on Madame Noire!
- Where Are They Now? The Cast of “Living Single”
- Ask A Very Smart Brotha Live: Herpes Bingo & False Hope
- I’m a BIG Kid Now: 8 Signs You’ve Finally Grown Up…
- The Black Snob Sounds Off: The 7 Kinds of Men Who Make Life Miserable For Everyone
- She’s a Bad Mama Jama: Our Celebrity Girl Crushes
- Skincare Q&A: Uneven Skin Tone, Shrinking Pores and Blackheads
- Stepmom or Stepmonster? Marrying a Man With Kids
- He Had That Masculine Thing DOWN: 8 Mannish R&B Singers