All Articles Tagged "Gabby Douglas Next Chapter"
I think Oprah has finally found her niche with her OWN next chapter in life. After cornering the exclusive interview market, and having a knack for getting nearly anybody to open up about anything (if you saw Rihanna’s special on the network last night you know what I mean), she’s finally struck gold with the “Next Chapter” interview specials on her channel. Interestingly, up next on the roster is another young woman who has won gold of her own, Olympic medalist Gabby Douglas.
Plenty of people have talked to Gabby since her impressive performance in the London Games this summer, but they’ve only touched on one or two aspects of her life—her gold medals, her hair, her dad. Oprah will sit down with the 16-year-old to get an in-depth look at who Gabby really is, alongside her mother, Natalie, to show the whole picture of the teen that America has fallen in love with.
The special is set to air next Sunday, August 26, at 8:30, but a first look at the interview gives us a teeny sneak peak of what to expect. Plus, these pics show how much fun Oprah and Gabby had during the tapping. Peep the “Petty isn’t pretty” t-shirt.
Will you tune in next week?
More on Madame Noire!
- I’m Gonna Call It Like I See It: Celebs With No Filter
- Beauty On A Budget: 8 Delicious Drugstore Products You Can’t Live Without
- Secret Lover: Signs He May Be Hiding Something From You
- All The Single Ladies! Grown and Gorgeous Celebs Who Are Single and Satisfied!
- Why I Wish We Would Stop Advising Black Women To Date Outside The Race
- Why I Love Working With Black Women
- Because a Mind is a Terrible Thing to Waste: Celebs Who Attended Ivy League Universities