All Articles Tagged "funny or die"
Of course it’s not – that would be absurd. But you know what, the absurd makes for great comedy. Which is exactly why the people at Funny or Die and cast members from “The Wire” got together to make a spoof of what a musical version of this iconic show might actually look like. Buckle your seat belts because hilarity is about to ensue. Check out the video below.
Before we go any further, I need to ask did you all notice the white boy giving us his fiercest booty pop in split formation at around the 2:20 mark? That moment alone would have made the video worth watching but the prize was made even sweeter by the number of cast members who decided to take part in this. I mean really, did you ever think you’d see “Snoop” in a dress? We absolutely love this. The only thing that would make this video better is if Idris Elba was in it. But we’re certainly not complaining. This was the laugh we needed today.
More on Madame Noire!
- What’s Black Enough For You?
- Grieving Over a Girlfriend: 7 Ways to Move on After a Break-up…Between Friends
- Bet You Didn’t Know: Secrets Behind the Making of “Poetic Justice”
- Am I The Problem? Finding Accountability Within
- Don’t Look Back: Are You Spending Too Much Time Obsessing Over Your Past?
- Where Are They Now? 10 Black Actresses Who Should Have Blown Up Big…
- What About Ciara? Knicks Star Amar’e Stoudemire Proposes To Mother of His Children
Most of us can agree that Brian McKnight’s “If You’re Ready to Learn” song was… something of a fail. And the singer has heard our opinions, on Twitter, in blog posts and even reaction videos. But clearly, McKnight is not ready to put the incident behind him. Instead he recently released a video, with the help of Funny or Die, for the infamous song. Ok, so it was a parody…and just like the song, the visuals take things a lot too far. Even if the video is a spoof at the ridiculousness of this song, we know it’s really just another way to keep people talking about that song and more importantly Brian McKnight. Well, since he’s gone this far, and not releasing any other types of music, then he might as well milk this attention cow for all it’s worth. We’ve talked more about Brian McKnight these past few weeks than we have in the past few years and I’m sure that’s just the way he likes it.
Well played Brian, well played.
Check out the video and be ready to cover your mouth in horror. Keep an eye out for the vadge puppet… No, we’re not kidding. There are pubes and everything.
More on Madame Noire!
- True Life: I Was Dating a Man With a Secret…
- Who Gon’ Check Me, Boo?: Annoying Things You Should Check Your Friends About
- It’s The Most Ratchet Time of the Year: The Ugliest Prom Dresses of All Time
- Wonder What It Was Like To Date A Young Obama? 2 Ex-Girlfriends Reveal All
- Don’t Play With Me: 6 Things You Don’t Joke About With Black Women
- When Dining Goes Bad: Family Locked In Restaurant When They Refuse To Tip
- Patience is a Virtue: An Open Letter To My Future Husband