All Articles Tagged "full court life"
Lala got her career start as a media person, and on this episode of “Lala’s Full Court Life”, she got to experience the ugly side of the media, and some of the downs of being famous. Whenever Lala and her son, Kiyan, have “mommy and me time” throughout the streets of New York City, there are always a ton of cameras in sight, capturing her every move. Of course it’s great if you’re working on new projects and want to remain relevant to be photographed whenever you’re out and about and be featured on blogs but on the downside, you can’t discipline your child without it being captured by cameras, and people making assumptions that you’re “abusing” your only son.
See what else LaLa had to say about her newfound fame over at HelloBeautiful.com
More on Madame Noire!
- Hip to the Game: Red Flags We Overlook In Our 20′s And Look Out For In Our 30′s!
- Ashton Kutcher, “Brown Face,” And Why These Images Persist in Media
- Bet You Didn’t Know: Secrets Behind the Making of “Boyz N The Hood”
- Why Do We Feel The Need to Keep Explaining ‘Our’ Fatness?
- Did You Know They Were The Daddy? Surprising Celebrity Parents
- 20 Years Later, Where Are They Now? The Cast of “The Cosby Show”
- Who You Calling a Bit**? A How-To on Properly Addressing Women
We’ve been watching many of our favorite celebrities for years, and now we get to watch their children grow up. Check out the future of the famous!…