All Articles Tagged "Flavor Flav Fried Chicken"
Flavor Flav was truly working his celebrity status on a Southwest flight from Burbank to Las Vegas last Thursday.
The Public Enemy member hopped on the loud speaker while the plane was landing and asked the passengers, “Where can I get some fried chicken?”
It was a plug to advertise his new Las Vegas restaurant Flavor Flav’s House of Flavor. He listed all the menu items and then lead everyone in a chant of “Flavoorrr Flaaaaav.”
Read more about Flav’s in-flight promotion and listen to the audio on Eurweb.com.
More on Madame Noire!
- Reel Love: Our Favorite TV and Movie Couples
- NEVER STOP, NEVER GIVE UP: 7 Things You Should Never Stop Doing For A Woman
- WHAT ABOUT YOUR FRIENDS? Are These Celebs Still Besties?
- SIZZLING HOT: 10 Sundresses To Wear Now!
- You Know You Wrong For That! 6 Lies We Tell Our Girlfriends
- Rude or Real? Would You Mind A Woman Asking You Where You Got “Your Hair”?
- Where My Girls At? Sometimes Being Married Means Being Left Out