All Articles Tagged "first gay president"
These magazines are getting more and more salacious as the days go on. First there was Time’s controversial breastfeeding cover and now Newsweek is following suit with a cover crowning President Obama as the “first gay president.” Clearly, President Obama is heterosexual so the cover with its headline is rubbing people the wrong way. One news anchor on CNN even argued that since some people still believe that the president is not a Christian and that he wasn’t born in this country, when he’s presented evidence to the contrary, is it really wise to make yet another false statement about him?
Let us know what you think about the cover and check out what the author of the cover story, openly gay political blogger Andrew Sullivan, had to say about President Obama’s announcement and what effect it had on him at Eurweb.com.
More on Madame Noire!
- Where Are They Now? The Cast of “New York Undercover”
- FLAT CHANCE!: Keep Your Feet Fly In These Flats – EDITOR PICKS
- Remember Adebisi From Oz? Did You Know He Was A Skinhead!
- True Life: He Proposed to Me!
- Made For T.V. Moms: Our Favorite Reality Show Mothers
- And This Is How You Shut Someone Down On-Air Without Being An Angry Black Woman
- Bonjou! 8 Famous Folks You Might Not Have Known Were Creole