All Articles Tagged "Faking it"
We know that women have to sometimes fake the Big O for a variety of reasons but did you know that men have to resort to faking it from time to time as well? Madame On The Street took this particular question about the climax strictly to the fellas. See what they had to say.
More on Madame Noire!
- Bet You Didn’t Know: Secrets Behind The Making Of “How Stella Got Her Groove Back”
- I’ll Be Moving On: How I Stopped Ugly Crying And Reminiscing And Finally Got Over Him
- “Girl, You’ve Got a Big ‘Ol Juicy Booty!” 7 Ways Men Hurt Their Chances With Women
- What’s The Statute Of Limitations On Blaming Your Childhood For Your Actions As An Adult?
- Lessons From A Recovering Addict: How I Got Over My Past Loves
- An Open Letter to My Single Sistas: Stop Searching For Him
- Is Ryan Gosling Singing Jodeci!? 9 White Celebrities And Their “Blackest” Moments
A friend of mine recently revealed to me that, at age 30, she had never had an orgasm. Poor thing! I was shocked, but more interested in how her partners (read: egos) were able to deal with “failing” to bring her to the Promise Land. “Simple,” she replied. “I fake it!”
No one woman should ever have to fake her sexual pleasure at her own expense, or the expense of a man and his ego. If you’ve never been able to climax, even on your own, then there may be some serious issues that require healthy examination as to why you can’t “get there.” If you’ve been faking it, here are some reasons you may not be able to have the “Big O.”