All Articles Tagged "eyeliner"
Although makeup tends to be worn light in the summer, the cat eye trend has surpassed all beauty rules this season. Celebrities like Jessie J and Thandie Newton have taken the look straight from fall runways shows to the summer red carpet. From dramatic and thick to thin and subtle, the retro Bridget Bardot inspiration is easy to do.
To figure out how to do the perfect cat eye yourself, visit StyleBlazer.com.
More on Madame Noire!
- Things That Freak Me Out: Men Who Pretend to Be Perfect
- Reality TV Repeat Offenders: 8 People Who’ve Been On Multiple Reality Shows
- Jasmine Diaz, Founder of the Shawn Mackenzi Agency, On the Business of Matchmaking
- “You’ll Find Love When You Stop Looking” And Other Advice To Ignore
- Cut It Out! The Ridiculous Discussion Surrounding Gabby Douglas’ Hair
- Did You Know They Dated? Part II: 11 MORE Surprising Secret Lovers and Boos We Didn’t Know About
- Where Are They Now: The Men of “I Love New York 1 & 2″
The hot makeup trend for spring and summer is the bright eye – eye makeup that is colorful and bold. Blues, purples and greens are blooming on eyelids everywhere, creating a perfect complement for the colorful tones showing up in clothes.
But this is not the ’70s or the ’80s so you have to be cautious when rocking this new style. Here are some tips on how to make this look work…
Calling all budgetistas!
Ready to rev up your beauty basket without running up your credit card bill? Look no further, my beauties. We have assembled a slew of price-friendly products under $20 to help you feel pampered and pretty. The following pages, filled with essentials like a facial moisturizer with SPF, glamorous, glittery nail polish, and even a sensual body scrub that just may inspire a little for play, are big bangs for your buck.
Ahh…the smoky eye. So classic, yet so dramatic. So coveted, yet so many find it difficult to achieve. But really it’s not as tough as it may look. Not when you do our 2-minute smoky eye trick. Designer du jour Rachel Roy seems to be a master at this, and you can be too!
Grab a kohl pencil in any deep shade (black, navy, purple, green) and line your eyes using thick strokes. No need to worry about neatness, a little “mess” makes the look work.
For the complete tips and tricks, visit StyleBlazer.com.
More on Madame Noire!
- When Tweeting Goes Wrong: 6 Celebrity Scuffles & Screw Ups On Twitter
- Are You In Love With Being In Love? Reasons Why Being A Romantic Can Ruin You
- Star Wars: The Best Of Celebrity Feuds
- “Ask A Black Man” Episode 1: Life Of A Single Man (Extended Cut)
- Check Your Child: 8 Tips For Keeping Your Daughter Off The Pole
- Don’t Text Your Ex! Thing To Tell Yourself Before Picking Up The Phone
- Take It To The Floor: Maxi Dresses That Will Sweep You Into Spring
- Give & Take: Signs That You Are Too Much Of A Giver