All Articles Tagged "eye makeup"
Creating perfect eye make-up often starts with having great products and tools. And what better way to create glamorous eyes then with some of the best drugstore brands. Why swipe your credit card away for high price tags, when you can get the same results with less expensive alternatives? Give your $25 designer mascara the boot. Hit the drugstore beauty aisles and save a few bucks with these great eye-make options.
Maybelline Volume Express Falsies Mascara $6.99 ulta.com
This mascara really packs a punch. Get mega volume without the fuss of false lashes with America’s favorite mascara brand—Maybelline.
Revlon ColorStay Liquid Eye Pen $7.74 target.com
This is one that can compete with the best of department store brands. Use feline precision and create a fierce cat eye with this felt tip liquid liner pen.
L’Oreal HIP Studio Secrets Professional Eye Shadow Duo $8.25 drugstore.com
Add instant glam to your look by creating a hot smoky eye with these high intense pigments.
Although makeup tends to be worn light in the summer, the cat eye trend has surpassed all beauty rules this season. Celebrities like Jessie J and Thandie Newton have taken the look straight from fall runways shows to the summer red carpet. From dramatic and thick to thin and subtle, the retro Bridget Bardot inspiration is easy to do.
To figure out how to do the perfect cat eye yourself, visit StyleBlazer.com.
More on Madame Noire!
- Things That Freak Me Out: Men Who Pretend to Be Perfect
- Reality TV Repeat Offenders: 8 People Who’ve Been On Multiple Reality Shows
- Jasmine Diaz, Founder of the Shawn Mackenzi Agency, On the Business of Matchmaking
- “You’ll Find Love When You Stop Looking” And Other Advice To Ignore
- Cut It Out! The Ridiculous Discussion Surrounding Gabby Douglas’ Hair
- Did You Know They Dated? Part II: 11 MORE Surprising Secret Lovers and Boos We Didn’t Know About
- Where Are They Now: The Men of “I Love New York 1 & 2″