All Articles Tagged "every little step"
Bobby Brown proved he can still do a little something something on the stage. Though he’s been touring with New Edition for a minute now. The “King of R&B” broke free from his group members to perform on NBC’s Today show this morning. He doesn’t sound quite the same and his dance moves were certainly limited, but he still put on a decent show for the folks on the Plaza. He also refuted rumors that his new single “Don’t Let Me Die” was a tribute to Whitney Houston. It was written for his new boo, fiancee Alicia, nine months ago. It would quite shady to still be writing love songs to your ex wife.
Anyway in addition to his new stuff, Bobby also performed some of our favorites. Watch him perform “Every Little Step” in the video below.
More on Madame Noire!
- Small to Big Screen: TV Shows That Should Be Turned Into Movies
- Going After A Man: Confident or Crazy?
- Salt & Peplum: 10 Peplum Dresses That Need a Place in Your Closet
- WOMAN to WOMAN: Decoding The Book Of Bull
- Brandy And Monica Are Drifting Apart…Again!
- My Hair Story: I’m Going To Miss My Dominicanos
- The Hair She Dared to Wear: The Coiffures of Patti Labelle