All Articles Tagged "Emily Bustamante"
What ‘Chu Say Boo? Caption This Pic Of Emily B And An Unenthused Fabolous Having Family Night At “Smurfs” Premiere
If you’ll recall, back when Emily Bustamante used to star on Love and Hip Hop New York, one of her major issues with her relationship with Fabolous (aside from the fact that he cheated on her often) was that he would keep their relationship in the background. His fans didn’t know he had a girlfriend and that they had been together since 2001, and even after she gave birth to their son, Johan, he still wouldn’t take her out with him on the red carpet or to events…
But fast forward to 2013, just a couple days ago at that, and it seems like Fab has finally decided to do right by his lady. The rapper took Emily B and Johan to a screening of The Smurfs 2 over the weekend, but we just couldn’t help but wonder why he is looking so…ready to go? Initially, I thought it was just in this particular picture (and maybe he was even tired…or high), but in every other one I found, he barely gave a smirk (except for when he was standing by himself on the blue carpet). Maybe he still wasn’t ready to be all out in the open with his family, but they’re definitely a cute one!
How would you caption this pic of Fab?
Everybody knows the real reason people join the cast of “Love & Hip-Hop” isn’t to launch whatever singing or rapping career they claim to have, they’re looking at dollar signs. The question is, just how much is clowning on TV and telling all your business to $3.5 million viewers every week worth? According to CelebrityNetworth.com, that answer is a pretty penny because some of these reality stars are cashing in big time from the show’s high viewership. Take a look at the estimates some of these stars reportedly earned in 2012.
More on Madame Noire!
- Evening Eye Candies: 6 HOT Reasons to See “Red Tails” NOW…The Delicious Cast
- Sisters In Hiding: Not So Famous Sisters of Famous Celebs
- Delusions Of A Thirsty Chick
- Racism? Why I’m Not Surprised By The Help’s Nomination For Best Picture
- 7 Curl Defining Products to Get Your Curls and Coils Poppin’
- Traits of Trifling Parents
- He Loves Me: Men Who Just Adore Their Wives
- New Documentary Gets ‘In Our Heads About Our Hair’
More on Madame Noire!
- 6 Bangin’ Hairstyles for Lovers of Bangs
- Are White Men Trophy Husbands to Some Black Women?
- 8 Reasons Why Water is So Important to Our Health
- Ask the Luv Coach: “He is Not Interested in Sex With Me Anymore”
- 6 Lies Women Tell To Make A Man Like Them
- 7 Things NOT To Tell Your Mom About Your Relationship
- Is Wearing a Weave For Everyone?