All Articles Tagged "double dutch"
Nobody can tell me that our First Lady, Michelle Obama, isn’t made up of all things awesome. I just…I just want to be like her when I grow up. Refined, accomplished, cool under pressure and able to double dutch. She is just too much. In an appearance on “Live with Kelly,” the first lady was there to promote her new gardening book. But she upped the ante by surprising the kids from Cary YMCA SuperSkippers jump rope team by jumping double dutch as they twirled. The episode was taped in late May but it aired yesterday morning.
Check out the footage below and see just another reason why the first lady rocks!
More on Madame Noire!
- Bet You Didn’t Know: Secrets Behind the Making of Coming to America
- Is It True That Men Don’t Want To Get Married?
- Single Black Male: Stop Giving Up the Cookies Ladies, Men WILL Wait for Sex
- Where Are They Now? Now Defunct “Making The Band” Groups: Da Band and Danity Kane
- Don’t Be His Fool, or His Doormat: Excuses Women Need to Stop Making For Men
- Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow: Will I Lose My Femininity With My Hair Length?
- LIVIN’ LARGE! Celebs Who Made It BIG By Being BIG