All Articles Tagged "deejay"
by Marissa Ellis
Deejaying is a skill and artform, says the constantly evolving Erykah Badu, who has been recently selected as a Serato Icon. In the video interview above, Badu talks about her influences as well as her own journey to becoming a great deejay and playing “weatherman” to the crowd.” She’s a good deejay she says, but a “great selector.”
Can you imagine hearing a set curated by Ms. Badu herself? We’d imagine it would be no less than sublime.
More on Madame Noire!
- Bonjou! 8 Famous Folks You Might Not Have Known Were Creole
- True Life: He Proposed to Me!
- I Had Such High Hopes: Hair Products That Looked Good But Didn’t Produce Results
- Looking For Trouble: 5 Signs You’re a Bully (And Could Use an A** Whoopin’)
- Battle Of The Bulge: 8 Celebs Who Have Yo-Yo’ed With Their Weight
- Corporate Curls: The Struggle To Wear My Natural Hair As a TV Reporter”
- The Kids Are All Right: Nick & Mariah Share New Pics of Roc & Roe